Rosemary-Dijon Pork Chops & Oven Potatoes Dinner
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. potatoes (about 3 small), cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
- 4 bone-in pork chops, (1-1/2 lb.), ½ inch thick
- 4 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 cups hot cooked baby carrots
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Toss potatoes with dressing in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 7 min., stirring after 4 min.
- Spread chops with mustard. Mix coating mix and rosemary in shallow dish. Add chops; turn over to evenly coat both sides of each chop. Place in center of foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan; surround with potatoes.
- Bake 30 min. or until chops are done (160°F) and potatoes are tender. Serve with carrots.
A foil-lined pan makes cleanup a breeze since it prevents the food from sticking to the pan.