Shrimp, Tortellini & Spinach
Shrimp, Tortellini & Spinach What's better than cheese tortellini? Cheese tortellini with garlic red pepper sauce, shrimp, spinach and fresh basil, that's what. Eating right never tasted so good.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup KRAFT Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- ¾ lb. cooked cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 min. Add tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; cover. Simmer 1 to 2 min. or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet with basil; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese.