Sicilian Sausage & Peppers
Sicilian Sausage & Peppers Oh yes, you can enjoy the deliciousness of crisp fresh peppers and thick slices of smoked turkey sausage in a creamy, cheesy Sicilian dish in just 15 minutes.
Recipe type: Dinner
- /2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- tsp. oil
- -1/2 oz. (1/2 of 13-oz. pkg.) OSCAR MAYER Natural Uncured Turkey Sausage
- green pepper, cut into thin strips
- cup CLASSICO Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- /4 cup water
- Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add sausage and peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until sausage is lightly browned and peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce and water; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add sausage mixture and cheese; mix lightly.