Skillet Chicken a la King
Put a rotisserie chicken to delicious use in this easy weeknight Skillet Chicken à la King with fresh mushrooms, garlic, egg noodles and cream cheese.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 cups wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups coarsely chopped rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook vegetables and garlic in a covered nonstick Dutch oven or large deep nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 6 to 8 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth; bring to boil. Add cream cheese spread; cook and stir on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or just until melted. (Do not let mixture come to boil.) Stir in noodles; simmer 5 to 7 min. or just until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is heated through, stirring frequently. Stir in parsley.