Slow-Cooker Chili Dogs
This Slow-Cooker Chili Dogs recipe is as convenient as it is tasty. Cook the chili and hot dogs for an hour and simmer on low until you're ready to eat.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Bun-Length Beef Franks
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 6 hot dog buns
- ½ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup chopped onions
- Place franks in slow cooker; top with chili. Cover with lid.
- Cook on HIGH 1 hour or until heated through, then simmer on LOW until ready to serve.
- Fill buns with franks; top with chili, cheese, and onions.