Slow-Cooker Chili Prep Time 15min. Total Time 5hr. 15min. Servings 8 servings, about 1 cup each Combine ground beef, beans & cheese for a tasty foundation to this easy slow-cooker chili. Serve with sour cream or bacon bits for extra flavor and color.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (16 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Brown meat; drain. Spoon into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
- Stir chili. Serve topped with cheese.