Slow Cooker Orange BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Slow-Cooker Orange-BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches Juice from an orange adds a sweet tang to long-simmering pulled pork, just right to pile on soft bread. This will raise the bar in your BBQ—no grill required.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (3 lb.)
- 12 sandwich rolls, split, toasted
- ½ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- Pour barbecue sauce and orange juice over meat in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours). Remove meat from slow cooker; cut into small pieces or shred with fork. Return to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat meat with sauce.
- Spread rolls with mayo; fill with meat.