Make a dessert that's guaranteed to please with our S'mores Cheesecake recipe! Just 20 minutes of prep yields a S'mores Cheesecake that serves sixteen.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 10 graham crackers, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- ¾ cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 oz.), chopped, divided
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Chop 2 grahams coarsely; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining grahams; mix with butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar in large bowl until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in 1 cup each marshmallows and chocolate.
- Pour cream cheese batter over crust; sprinkle with reserved chopped grahams, remaining chopped chocolate and remaining marshmallows.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.