Southern Style Omelette
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 4 large Egg Whites
- ½ C canned Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ C canned Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- ¼ C Green Onions, chopped
- ¼ C shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¼ C Picante Sauce
- Add cilantro, salt, and egg whites to bowl, while stirring.
- Combine beans, corn, onions, cheese, and picante sauce in another bowl.
- Heat non-stick skillet, coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and let set.
- Tilt pan and lift edges of omelette with spatula to allow the uncooked portion of the omelette to flow under the cooked portion.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip omelette.
- Spoon bean-corn mixture onto half of omelette.
- Loosen omelette with spatula and fold in half.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until cheese is melted.