Spicy Oven Fried Catfish
Catfish fillets dipped into a Creole-seasoned dressing and a cornflake and Parmesan crumb coating are baked until crispy outside and moist inside.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 C Crushed Corn Flakes
- ½ C KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ C MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 2 lb. Catfish Fillets (4 large)
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix crushed corn flakes and cheese in shallow dish. Mix dressing and seasoning in separate shallow dish. Brush fish with dressing mixture; coat with corn flake mixture.
- PLACE in 15x10x1 in. baking pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.