Stuffed Fiesta Burgers
Dozens of reviewers agree: These burgers rock. With gooey cheese hidden inside and salsa and avocado on top, these turn any grill night into a party.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- ⅓ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- ½ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix meat and seasoning mix; shape into 8 thin patties. Mix cream cheese spread and cheddar; spoon about 2 Tbsp. onto center of each of 4 patties. Top with remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill 7 to 9 min. on each side or until done (160°F).
- Fill buns with burgers, salsa and avocados.