Stuffed Leg of Lamb
Stuffed Leg of Lamb Don't be intimidated: This savory, company-worthy lamb dish with portobello stuffing is as simple as it is delicious, with just 15 minutes of prep.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Savory Herbs Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 boneless leg of lamb (5-1/2 lb.), butterflied
- ½ cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 min. or until mushrooms are tender and liquid is cooked off. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, reducing water to 1 cup and butter to 2 Tbsp. Add mushrooms and cheese; mix lightly.
- Place lamb, cut side up, on cutting board; press to flatten. Spread with stuffing mixture. Roll up, starting at one long side. Tie closed in several places with kitchen string. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour dressing over lamb; sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake 1 hour 20 min. or until lamb is medium-rare doneness (150°F). Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand 10 to 15 min. or until medium doneness (160°F).