Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies
Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies Elevate brownies (in both senses of the word) with layers of chewy and creamy. Chocolate plus peanut butter plus creamy frosting means a tall stack of yum.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 3 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ½ cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Prepare and bake brownies in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package; cool. Meanwhile, beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled.
- Spread pudding mixture over brownies.
- Microwave COOL WHIP and semi-sweet chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Spread over pudding mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.