Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes Enjoy Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes that are twice as nice! Sweet potatoes never tasted as sweet as they do in our creamy brown sugar-cinnamon side.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 large sweet potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half; place, cut sides down, on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until tender.
- Scoop out centers of potatoes into medium bowl, leaving ¼-inch-thick shells. Add cream cheese, milk, sugar and cinnamon to potato flesh; mash until blended.
- Fill shells with potato mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Bake 8 min. or until potatoes are heated through and nuts are toasted.