Velveeta Spicy Spinach Dip
This spicy spinach dip gets its kick from diced tomatoes and green chilies - and its smooth, creamy texture from VELVEETA and cream cheese.
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 4¾ cups
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into ½ in. cubes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut up
- 1 can (10 oz.) ROTEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- PLACE spinach in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes.
- STIR in remaining ingredients. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks or assorted bread cubes.