Walking Taco Bar
Individualize your walking taco with our Walking Taco Bar recipe. Our Walking Taco Bar lets your guests mix and match to their personal preferences.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 VELVEETA® Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 8 small bags corn chips (1 oz. each)
- Cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package, adding VELVEETA for the last 2 min. of the cooking time and stirring frequently until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon into serving bowl; place on tray.
- Spoon lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream into separate bowls; place on tray next to taco meat. Add opened bags of chips.
- Spoon taco meat over chips (in bags) just before serving; top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.