Warm Italiano Spread
Flavorful pesto, fresh plum tomatoes and warm, melty cheese: This super-easy warm cheese spread is exactly what your guests are looking to dig into.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese
- ¼ cup CLASSICO Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce and Spread
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- woven wheat crackers
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place unwrapped Neufchatel on 8-inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with next 3 ingredients. Place foil on grill grate; cover with lid.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still holding its shape.
- Transfer foil to platter. Serve cheese spread with crackers.