Warm Spinach-Artichoke Cups
Warm Spinach-Artichoke Cups Improve on the classic dip combo with our Warm Spinach-Artichoke Cups. These better-for-you spinach-artichoke cups are served in individual, savory cups.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- ⅓ cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, with edges of wrapper extending over top of cup. Bake 5 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into won ton cups.
- Bake 12 to 14 min. or until filling is heated through and edges of cups are golden brown.