Philly Stuffed Mushrooms
These yummy PHILLY Stuffed Mushrooms are a breeze to make—but you don't have to take our word for it!
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) fresh mushrooms
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkt. (0.7 oz.) Italian dressing mix
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) stuffing mix
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Clean mushrooms. Remove and discard stems.
- Mix cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, onion and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Put stuffing mix in separate bowl.
- Stuff mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- Press cream cheese side of mushrooms into the stuffing mix until well coated.
- Place mushrooms, cream cheese sides up, on a baking pan, then drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 30 min. Sprinkle with parsley and red pepper. Enjoy!