Bacon-Wrapped BBQ-Shrimp Kabobs
Zucchini, yellow peppers, and bacon-wrapped shrimp get an occasional brush with BBQ sauce to make these quick and easy grilled kabobs.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, cut in half
- 20 uncooked Medium Shrimp (3/4 lb.), peeled, deveined
- 2 Zucchini, trimmed, each cut into 10 slices
- 2 Yellow Peppers, each cut into 10 pieces
- ½ c BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- WRAP 1 bacon piece around each shrimp. Thread 2 each shrimp, zucchini slices, and pepper pieces alternately onto 10 skewers.
- GRILL 3 to 4 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce.
Prepare using your favorite cut-up fresh vegetables and flavor of BULL'S-EYE or KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.