Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Appetizers
When it comes to appetizers, anything wrapped in bacon is a winner! Get out the chicken, dressing, and raspberry jam and see for yourself!
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- ½ lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 18 bite-size pieces
- ¼ C KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Seedless Raspberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- PLACE bacon in single layer on paper towel-covered microwaveable plate; cover with second paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1½ min. (Bacon will not be done.) Meanwhile, toss chicken with dressing.
- CUT bacon slices into thirds. Wrap 1 bacon piece around each chicken piece; secure with wooden toothpick. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle with any remaining dressing.
- BAKE 17 to 18 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F) and bacon is crisp. Meanwhile, warm jam.
- DRIZZLE chicken with jam.