Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Kabobs with Orange-Chipotle Sauce
Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Kabobs with Orange-Chipotle Sauce In this classic summertime kabob recipe, bacon and shrimp are skewered and dressed to grill in an orange-chipotle sauce.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 36 uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp (1-1/4 lb.)
- ➡Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- ➡Mix first 3 ingredients until blended; set aside. Place bacon slices on microwaveable plate; cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 4 min. or until partially cooked. (Bacon will be slightly limp.) Drain bacon; cool slightly.
- ➡Thread 1 bacon slice and 3 shrimp onto each of 12 skewers, placing shrimp between folds of bacon.
- ➡Reserve half the sauce. Grill kabobs 5 to 6 min. or until bacon and shrimp are done, brushing with remaining sauce for the last 2 min. Warm reserved sauce; serve with kabobs.