Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
Glaze chicken thighs with a sweet apricot jam for tender, juicy Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs. Serve Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs along with steamed green beans.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ½ cup apricot jam
- ¼ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 lb.)
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl until blended. Stir in onions. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat.
- Place chicken in single layer in 8-inch square baking dish; cover with sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).