BBQ Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Make the perfect side for any summer picnic with BBQ Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. Top this bacon ranch pasta salad with barbecue-flavored corn chips and enjoy.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ½ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups gemelli pasta, cooked
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup honey barbecue-flavored twisted corn chips
- Mix mayo, ranch dressing and barbecue sauce until blended.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Add mayo mixture; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top with corn chips just before serving.