Berry Bliss Cake
Berry Bliss Cake If you're not a baker (or don't want to crank up the oven), a no-bake berry cake is, indeed, bliss! Watch this quick video to see how to put one together.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- ¾ cup cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup each fresh raspberries and sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup blackberries
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk in medium bowl 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Combine berries; reserve ½ cup.
- Cut cake into 3 layers.
- Brush cake layers with juice.
- Stack cake layers on plate, filling each layer with half each of the remaining berries and pudding mixture. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and reserved berries. Refrigerate 4 hours.