Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche Make this easy-as-pie Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche! Pop it in the oven for brunch in just 15 minutes.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
- Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for unfilled 1-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly onto bottom of crust. Top with broccoli and remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs and half-and-half with wire whisk until well blended; pour over ingredients in crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min. before serving.