Brown Sugar and Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Brown Sugar and Mustard Pork Tenderloin This savory tenderloin with a touch of sweetness will get you excited for leftovers
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons thyme, minced
- 1 yellow onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously season tenderloin with salt and pepper. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mustard, brown sugar and thyme.
- Place a large sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil onto a baking sheet. Place onion slices in the center of the foil, in a single layer. Place pork over the onions and brush with ½ of the mustard mixture.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 130 degrees F.
- Remove from oven. Open packet carefully by cutting along top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. When uncovered, brush with remaining mustard mixture. Leaving the packet open, broil for about 1 minute or until a nice crust forms on top. Remove from the oven and allow tenderloin to rest for 10–15 minutes before slicing and serving.