California Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
California-Style Barbecue Chicken Pizza BBQ sauce, tasty toppings and triple Cheddar cheese make for an ooey-gooey gourmet pizza ready in about half an hour. Your entourage will thank you.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¾ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup thin red onion slices
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- ⅓ cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook chicken and vegetables in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently.
- Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Place crust directly on middle oven rack.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until cheese is melted.