Caprese Hasselback Chicken Breasts
Transform your evening with Caprese Hasselback Chicken Breasts. The sharp presentation of Caprese Hasselback Chicken Breasts is echoed by the great taste.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 4 KRAFT Slim Cut Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 1 large plum tomato
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Garlic Aioli
- 2 Tbsp. CLASSICO Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce and Spread
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 fresh basil leaves, slivered
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Use paring knife to cut 6 crosswise slits into top of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut all the way through to bottom of chicken. Place, cut sides up, in 10x7-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stack mozzarella slices; cut in half, then cut each half into 6 pieces. Cut tomato into 12 thin slices, then cut each slice in half. Fill each slit in chicken breasts with 2 cheese pieces and 1 tomato piece.
- Mix aioli and pesto sauce until blended; brush onto chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Sprinkle with basil.