Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potatoes
Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potatoes Hasselback potatoes always look great on a plate. This cheesy version, made with bacon, cheddar and fresh chives, is sure to be a new favorite.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 baking potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, each broken into 4 pieces
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) CRACKER BARREL Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into 24 thin slices, then halved
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. Place 2 wooden spoons on opposite long sides of 1 potato on cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into 24 thin slices, stopping when knife hits spoons. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or until potatoes are almost tender. Place in foil-lined 13x9-inch pan; brush evenly with 3 Tbsp. dressing. Bake 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- Insert bacon pieces alternately with cheese slices between potato slices. Combine Parmesan and chives; sprinkle over potatoes. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Cut in half.