Wow the morning crowd with a cleverly delicious way to get savory bacon, hot cooked egg and toast in every bite.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 dinner rolls (3-1/2 inch)
- 12 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, divided
- 6 oz. VELVEETA®, cut into 6 slices
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cut tops off rolls; set aside. Make 1-inch-deep indentation in center of bottom half of each roll.
- Crumble 6 bacon slices; sprinkle into bread bowls. Top with VELVEETA. Slip 1 cracked egg into each bowl; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not set, adding tops of rolls, cut-sides up, to baking sheet for the last 5 min.
- Sprinkle eggs with chives. Replace tops of rolls. Serve with remaining bacon slices.
Serving size: 6