Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Manicotti Shells (14 shells)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Spinach, thawed, chopped, well drained
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 C KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ⅓ C KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 C Spaghetti Sauce
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Beat egg whites in medium bowl. Add mushroom mixture, spinach, ricotta, and half each of the mozzarella and Parmesan; mix well.
- DRAIN pasta; fill with spinach mixture. Place in 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with sauce.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan; bake 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.