Cherry Fruit Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Author: Northwest Cherries
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups Northwest fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 small fresh pineapple, pared and cut into spears
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- ½ small honeydew melon, pared and cut into spears
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Orange Yogurt Dressing
- Arrange cherries, pineapple, grapefruit, orange, and melon on serving dish; sprinkle with almonds. Serve with Orange Yogurt Dressing. Makes 4 servings.
- Orange Yogurt Dressing:
- Place 1 medium sliced banana, 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt and ¼ cup orange juice in blender and process until smooth.