Chilled Creamy Poppyseed & Fruit Salad
A perfect addition to any meal, this colorful pasta salad, featuring fresh fruits and creamy poppyseed dressing, is sure to be a hit with the home crowd.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 4 C Farfalle (Bow-Tie) Pasta, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2 C Strawberries, fresh and sliced
- 2 C Seedless Red Grapes, halved
- 2 C Cantaloupe Chunks
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Mint Leaves, finely chopped
- ¾ C KRAFT Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- COMBINE all ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE 30 minutes.
Have leftover cooked chicken or turkey? Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1½ C chopped and cooked chicken or turkey for the chicken breast cuts.