Confetti Fudge Bites
As if fudge weren't fun enough on its own, sprinkles give these Confetti Fudge Bites even more festive appeal.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate (6 oz.)
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles, divided
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave chocolate, butter and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add dry pudding mix; stir with whisk 2 min.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until blended. Stir in ¼ cup sprinkles; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with remaining sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Serving size: 24 servings