Corn Casserole with Three Cheese Blend
Corn Casserole with Three Cheese Blend Discover our rich and creamy Corn Casserole with Cheese. The three cheeses in this corn casserole come together with whole kernel corn and corn muffin mix.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 pkg. (8-1/2 oz.) corn muffin mix
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in ½ cup cheese. Pour into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining cheese, onions and bacon.
- Top casserole with cheese mixture; bake 15 min. or until lightly browned.