Creamy Dijon Hot Ham Sandwiches
Recipe type: Lunch
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 4 Submarine Rolls, split
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Honey Ham
- 2 Tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- MIX dressing and mustard; spread onto rolls. Fill with ham, tomatoes, and Singles.
- WRAP individually in foil; place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until heated through.
Variation: Instead of wrapping sandwiches individually in foil, place unwrapped sandwiches in rimmed baking sheet; cover with foil. Bake as directed.