Crustless Bacon And Cheese Quiche
Fresh green onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes team up with eggs, bacon, sour cream, and cheese for a mouthwatering quiche without the fuss of the crust.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 5 Green Onions, chopped, divided
- 1 Tomato, chopped, divided
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 C Sliced, Fresh Mushrooms
- 12 Eggs
- ⅓ C BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 C KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 C KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. each onions and tomatoes. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add mushrooms to reserved drippings; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon. Add to skillet with remaining onions and tomatoes; mix well.
- BEAT eggs and sour cream with whisk until blended. Pour into 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until center is set. Top with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.