Easy "Pierogi" Casserole
Easy "Pierogi" Casserole Love hot, cheesy potatoes? You'll love this easy casserole! It's everything you love in a pierogi—in easy-to-transport, potluck-perfect form.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- ½ cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, ½ cup bacon and 1 cup cheddar.
- Place 3 noodles in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with ⅓ of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining bacon and cheddar; cover.
- Bake 33 to 35 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.