Take your next football party up a notch with this amazing cheese and spicy andouille sausage dip.
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 lb ground spicy pork sausage or Andouille from MB Smokehouse
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (32 oz) block Best Choice Cheesy Spread, Original
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can Best Choice Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Best Choice Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1 tsp Best Choice Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Best Choice Worcestershire Sauce
- Tortilla Chips for Dipping
- Cook pork sausage and ground beef until brown and crumbly, drain.
- Chop cheese into medium sized chunks.
- In slow cooker, combine cheese, chopped onion, mushroom soup, diced tomatoes and chilies, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. When cheese begins to melt, add the cooked sausage and ground beef, stir well.
- Keep slow cooker on low or warm to allow cheese to melt. Blend ingredients.