Fresh Corn Salsa
Homemade corn salsa is the ultimate way to enjoy seasonal veggies. A little heat keeps things interesting.
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 24, 2 Tbsp. Each
- 4 Tomatoes (1½ lb.), chopped
- 1 C Fresh Corn Kernels, cooked
- ¼ C Red Onions, finely chopped
- ¼ C Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ C KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- COMBINE all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- ADD dressing; mix lightly.
You will need to cook 2 ears of corn to get the 1 cup cooked fresh corn kernels needed to make this recipe. To remove the cooked corn from the cob, hold the cob firmly at an angle then carefully cut down the ear (away from the body) with sharp knife, removing several rows of corn with each cut.