Garlic & Herb-Crusted Prime Rib
Try juicy prime rib on the bone with herbs and Caesar dressing. Put this show-stopping Garlic & Herb-Crusted Prime Rib recipe on the table tonight.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¾ cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, divided
- 1 beef prime rib roast (5 lb.), 2 to 3 ribs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pour ½ cup dressing over meat in large shallow glass dish. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Place meat, bone-side down, in roasting pan. Bake 1 hour 45 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining dressing, herbs and garlic.
- Brush meat with dressing mixture. Bake 20 to 30 min. or until meat is medium-rare doneness (145ºF). Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand 15 min. before slicing.