Grilled Spinach-Alfredo Pizza
Grilled Spinach-Alfredo Pizza A cheesy mixture of bacon, chicken and spinach warmed in Alfredo sauce team up to make a great topping for this California-style grilled pizza.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 cup CLASSICO Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (4 oz.), cooked, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cook and stir Alfredo sauce in medium saucepan on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until heated through. Stir in spinach and crushed pepper. Remove from heat.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into 12-inch round on lightly floured surface. Brush evenly with half the oil. Place, oiled sides down, on grill grate. Grill 5 min. or until bottoms are golden brown and lightly charred. Brush with remaining oil; turn.
- Top with spinach mixture, cheese, chicken and bacon. Grill 5 to 7 min. or until bottoms of crusts are golden brown and cheese is melted.