Grilled Steak & Vegetable Salad
Vinaigrette does double duty as both a marinade and a dressing in this main-dish salad.
Recipe type: Lunch
- ½ C KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak (3/4 lb.), ½ to ¾ in. thick
- 2 Large Yellow Peppers, cut lengthwise in half
- 8 C Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 2 Large Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ C Thinly Sliced Red Onions
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- RESERVE ⅓ cup dressing. Brush remaining dressing onto steak and cut sides of peppers.
- PLACE steak and peppers, dressing-sides down, on grill grate. Grill 10 minutes or until steak is at medium doneness (160°F), turning steak after 5 minutes (no need turn peppers.) Meanwhile, cover 4 serving plates with greens; top with tomatoes and onions.
- CUT steak across the grain into thin slices; cut peppers into strips. Arrange meat and peppers over salads. Drizzle with reserved dressing.