- 1 dozen eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Sweet or dill relish
- Red Bell Pepper
- Boil your eggs and let them chill in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
- Take your eggs out of the refrigerator and gently peel off the shells.
- With angled cuts, cut the tops (smaller ends) of the eggs off and set them aside.
- Remove the cooked yolks from the eggs and place them into a bowl.
- To prepare the filling, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and your choice of relish to the cooked yolks and stir.
- Use a spoon to add filling to each egg bottom and place the angled egg tops back into place.
- To make the faces of our “Heavenly Easter Chicks”, place pieces of relish into the filling for the eyes and pimentos or red pepper bits for the beaks.
- Arrange your “Heavenly Easter Chicks” on a platter of greens or serve them atop of a dinner salad. That’s it!