Holiday Brisket in Barbecue Sauce
Amazing. Fabulous. Wonderful. These are just a few of the words reviewers used to describe this Holiday Brisket in Barbecue Sauce.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 beef brisket (5 lb.)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) apricot preserves
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large onions, sliced, separated into rings
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place meat in roasting pan.
- Mix next 4 ingredients in large bowl until blended. Add onions; toss to coat. Pour evenly over meat. Cover with foil; pierce foil in several places with sharp knife or fork to vent.
- Bake 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until done (160°F). Let stand, covered, 10 min. before slicing. Serve with meat drippings.