Italian Sausage and Pasta Bow Ties
Whip up our Italian Sausage and Pasta Bow Ties with the ingredients you have on hand. Italian sausage, pasta and peppers come together in this cheesy dish.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3-1/2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 4 Italian sausage links (1 lb.), cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet on medium-high heat 15 min., stirring peppers and turning sausage occasionally. Stir in sauce; cover. Simmer on medium heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.