Wow your friends and family this Halloween with some spooky Jack-o’-Lantern Stuffed Peppers! Fill these Jack-o’-Lantern Stuffed Peppers with ground turkey, rice and more.
Jack-o'-Lantern Stuffed Peppers For Halloween
Wow your friends and family this Halloween with some spooky Jack-o'-Lantern Stuffed Peppers! Fill these Jack-o'-Lantern Stuffed Peppers with ground turkey, rice and more.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 large orange peppers
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook turkey in large skillet on medium heat until done, stirring occasionally. Stir in barbecue sauce and water; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add rice, cheese, cilantro and onions; mix well.
- Cut tops off peppers; reserve for later use. Remove and discard membranes and seeds from insides of peppers. Use paring knife to carefully cut out small shapes in sides of peppers to resemble jack-o'-lantern faces as shown in photo.
- Spoon rice mixture into peppers; replace tops. Place in 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until peppers are tender.