Jalapeño Grilled Cheese
Recipe type: Lunch
- 4 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 KRAFT Big Slice Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 KRAFT Singles
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- ⅓ cup finely crushed pretzels
- 4 tsp. unsalted butter, divided
- Fill bread slices with next 3 ingredients to make 2 sandwiches.
- Whisk egg and milk in pie plate until blended. Dip sandwiches, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, then in pretzel crumbs, turning to evenly coat both sides of each sandwich with both ingredients.
- Melt 2 tsp. butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 2 min. or until bottoms are golden brown. Add remaining butter to skillet; turn sandwiches. Cook 2 min. or until bottoms of sandwiches are golden brown and cheeses are melted.