Korean Beef Short Ribs
Korean Beef Short Ribs Make delicious Korean Beef Short Ribs in a Dutch oven or skillet. You can have tasty Korean Beef Short Ribs at home with this simple but classic recipe.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3 lb. beef short ribs
- ¼ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 6 arbol chiles, stemmed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) low sodium beef broth
- ¼ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- Cook ribs in 2 Tbsp. dressing in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove ribs from pan; cover to keep warm. Add remaining dressing and carrots to pan; cook and stir on medium-high heat until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
- Return ribs to Dutch oven; add chiles. Cook and stir on medium heat 2 min. Beat broth, barbecue sauce, orange juice, honey and flour with whisk until well blended; pour over ribs. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low 1-1/2 hours. Add carrots; cook 30 min. or until ribs and carrots are tender.
- Remove ribs, carrots and chiles from sauce; discard chiles. Skim excess fat from sauce. Stir soy sauce and zest into sauce. Serve ribs, carrots and sauce over rice.